How it Works
The Arthokinex Joint Health Program is a comprehensive approach to the treatment of the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
An initial evaluation of your joint is completed with the help of basic imaging and lab work to assess if the program would be of help to you. If you are eligible, a series of Arthrokinex injections will be started to help your pain and mobility.
These visits take less than an hour and are relatively painless. The procedure is performed in our physician’s office, and does not require anesthesia or an overnight hospital stay.
The usual protocol is a series of six injections delivered into one joint, over a one year period. The injections are used in combination with an anti-inflammatory diet and targeted dietary supplements as part of a comprehensive joint health program. The results speak for themselves as more than 80% of our patients experience a noticeable reduction in joint pain in the first month following the initial Arthrokinex injection—with many experiencing relief for up to a year or longer.
Arthrokinex Program Components
The Arthrokinex 360 Lifestyle Management program complements the Arthrokinex injections to provide you with a long-term solution to your joint pain.
Though the underlying cause of osteoarthritis often cannot be cured, making lifestyle changes can have a positive impact on arthritis.
Lifestyle changes such as diet, exercise & supplements can help relieve stiffness, reduce pain and fatigue, and improve muscle and bone strength.
DIET & NUTRITION
- Nutrition plans, nutritional supplementation, osteoarthritis friendly recipes, healthy food preparation
FITNESS & EXERCISE
- Personalized fitness plan, workout instruction, key exercises
MEDICATION & SUPPLEMENTS
- Medicines and supplements may be prescribed along with lifestyle changes
- Improving basic habits, such as sleep schedule, changing sedentary lifestyle, smoking cessation, and more
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with support from family and friends